The research purpose – to study the reactions of urgent adaptation of the cardiovascular system (CVS) of visually impaired children to static and dynamic physical activity.
Methods and organization of the research. The study involved girls aged 7-9 years old studying at «Kazan School No. 172 for children with disabilities». The assessment of the functional state of the cardiovascular system was carried out according to the indicators of the pumping function of the heart and blood pressure using the «Reo-Spectrum» rheographic complex, which includes an analog-to-digital converter, an Omron M2 Basic (HEM7121-RU) tonometer with a pediatric cuff. As functional tests, a dosed local static load in the form of a dynamometric test was used, as well as a dosed physical load according to Martinet-Kushelevsky.
Results and discussion. It has been established that in girls with visual impairment, the reaction of the cardiovascular system to a dosed static and dynamic load is accompanied by an increase in systolic, diastolic, mean hemodynamic blood pressure and heart rate in the absence of an increase in stroke volume. There are 9-year-old girls who have a decrease in blood pressure parameters during dynamic physical activity against the background of severe tachycardia and the absence of stroke volume dynamics.
Conclusion. In visually impaired children, regardless of the nature of physical activity, adaptive changes in the cardiovascular system are accompanied by an increase in vascular reactions and chronotropic function of the heart in the absence of an increase in cardiac output, with the exception of 9-year-old girls who have a drop in blood pressure after dynamic exercise. This may indicate signs of early fatigue in the cardiovascular system and a decrease in its reserve capacity, indicate the lack of formation of mechanisms for urgent adaptation to muscular activity of a static and dynamic nature.
- Buikova O.M., Bulnaeva G.M. Funktsional'nyye proby v lechebnoy i massov fizicheskoy kul'ture [Functional tests in medical and mass physical culture]. Irkutsk, 2017. (in Russ.).
- Vanjushin Ju.S., Fedorov N.A., Huzina G.K. [The role and significance of the components of the cardiorespiratory system of athletes in adapting to functional loads]. Pedagogical-psychological and medical-biological problems of physical culture and sports. – Volume 16. – No. 2. – 2021. – pp. 101-105. (in Russ.).
- Vsemirnyj doklad o problemah zreniya [World report on vision problems]. World Health Organization. Geneva. – 181p. (in Russ.).
- Pavlova T.V., Pilkevich N.B., Dychko V.V. [Study of the reaction of the cardiovascular system to physical activity in schoolchildren aged 11-14 years with visual pathology]. Medical Bulletin of the South of Russia, 2017, No.1, pp. 70-74. (in Russ.).
- Pushkar Yu.T., Tsvetkova A.A., Heimets G.I. [Automated determination of the minute volume of blood by the rheography method]. Bul. All-Union. cardiol. scientific. Center of the USSR Academy of Medical Sciences, 1980, no.1. pp.45. (in Russ.).
- Semenovich A.A. [New formula for calculating mean hemodynamic pressure using heart rate]. Medical Journal. - 2018. - No. 2. – pp.87-90. (in Russ.).
- Spivak E.M. Sindrom vegetativnoj distonii v rannem i doshkol'nom detskom vozraste. [Syndrome of vegetative dystonia in early and preschool childhood]. – Yaroslavl. – 2003. – pp. 41-43. (in Russ.).
- Tinkova E.A., Kozlovskaya G.Yu. Anatomo-fiziologicheskiye i neyropsikhologicheskiye osnovy obucheniya i vospitaniya detey s narusheniyem zreniya. Uchebnoye posobiye [Anatomical, physiological and neuropsychological foundations of teaching and upbringing of children with visual impairments. Study guide], Stavropol. Publishing house of SGPI, 2009. 137p. (in Russ.).
- Shaykhelislamova M.V., Dikopolskaya N.B., Bilalova G.A., Zotova F.R., Garaeva Ch.R. [Features of the Functional State of the Cardiovascular System and Its Adaptation to Physical Stress in Children with Visual Impairment]. Human. Sport. Medicine, 2021, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 76-84. DOI: 10.14529/hsm210209 (in Russ.).
- Shibkova V.G., Aleshin I.V. [Hypokinesia and its influence on the body]. Questions of modern science and practice, 2015. No. 1. pp. 145-154. (in Russ.).
- Yakovlev G.M., Karlov V.A. [Types of blood circulation in a healthy person: Neurohumoral regulation of the minute volume of blood circulation at rest. 1. Hyperkinetic type]. Human Physiology, 1992, T.18, no.6. pp. 86. (in Russ.).
- Akınoğlu B., Nezire K. Determination of physical fitness level in children with hemiparetic and diparetic cerebral palsy. Turkish J Physiother Rehabil. 2018. 29:11-18.
- Karakoc O. The investigation of physical performance status of visually and hearing impaired applying judo training program. J Educ Train Stud. 2016. b. 4:10-17.
- Li Shufeng, Pan Yiguo, Xu Jingjing et al. Effects of physical exercise on macular vessel density and choroidal thickness in children. Sci Rep. 2021. Jan 21;11(1):2015.
- Ong Sharon R, Crowston Jonathan G, Loprinzi Paul D. Physical activity, visual impairment, and eye disease. Eye (Lond).2018. Aug;32(8):1296-1303.
- Sadowska Dorota, Krzepota Justyna. Assessment of Physical Activity of People with Visual Impairments and Individuals who Are Sighted Using the International Physical Activity Questionnaire and Actigraph. Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness. March 2015.109(2):119-129.
- Shaykhelislamova M.V., Dikopolskaya N.B., Bilalova G.A. et al. Age changes of parameters of the cardiovascular system in children with violation. Drug Invention Today. 2018. Vol. 10. No. 2. pp. 2972-2976.
- Szalai Irén, Pálya Fanni, Csorba Anita et al. The Effect of Physical Exercise on the Retina and Choroid. Klin Monbl Augenheilkd.2020. Apr;237(4):446-449.