The purpose is to systematize and compile information, data and materials on marketing support for the activities of children's fitness center.
Materials and methods of the research. We have studied statutory and regulation documents of children's fitness center, protocols for monitoring the activities of the center, conversations with employees and managers of the organization. We used the following study methods: analysis and synthesis of literature data and Internet materials, the work experience of domestic physical education organizations, including children's fitness clubs and centers, high-quality content analysis of planning documents and reports of children's fitness center, monitoring center’s activities and its content analysis results, conversations with employees of children's fitness center and specialists in the field of sport marketing.
Results of the research. The paper presents and discloses the content of the main activities of children's fitness center, including: medical and pedagogical diagnostics (children's fitness testing), implementation of fitness programs, implementation of development programs, economic activities, personnel policy and personnel management, communicative and managerial activity. We have characterized the main areas of marketing activity: product or services produced and offered by children's fitness center, price - pricing policy, place - marketing methods for fitness center services, promotion - center’s activities for disseminating information about its advantages and fitness programs, people - work with target audience. We have developed the program of communication campaigns including promotions, PR and publicity, sales promotion.
Conclusion. The findings related to the marketing support of the activities of children's fitness center can be used for organizing and carrying out communicative actions in such sports organizations.
1. Davletova M. T. [Perfection of marketing activities of a fitness club based on CRM-technologies]. Vestnik universiteta Turan [Bulletin of the University of Turan], 2019, no. 2 (82), pp. 95-101 (in. Russ.).
2. Zamlinskaia O. V. [Innovative marketing technologies in the activity of fitness subjects]. Ekonomika: realii vremeni [Economics: realities of time], 2015, no. 4 (20), pp. 129-135 (in. Russ.).
3. Kalieva E. A. [Communication marketing in the system of innovative management of physical culture and sports at the municipal level]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoi kultury [Theory and Practice of Physical Culture], 2019, no. 1, pp. 6-8.
4. Kargin N. N., Izaak S. I. [Theoretical aspects of marketing development (on the example of sports industry)]. Marketing v Rossii i za rubezhom [Marketing in Russia and abroad], 2019, no 4, pp. 75-79 (in Russ).
5. Martynova V. A., Zotova F. R. [The effectiveness of fitness and recreational activities in the sanatorium-type preschool educational institution]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoi kultury [Theory and Practice of Physical Culture], 2009, no 7, pp. 83-86.
6. Mironova L. A. [Assessment of the effectiveness of marketing activities of sports federations]. Globalnyi nauchnyi potentsial [Global scientific potential], 2018, no 1 (82), pp. 44-47 (in Russ).
7. Saikina E. G., Smirnova Iu. V. [Conceptual fundamentals of fitness in theory and practice of physical education]. Sovremennyye problemy nauki i obrazovaniia [Modern problems of science and education], 2019, no 2, pp. 38 (in Russ).
8. Saikina E. G., Lobanov Iu. Ia., Smirnova Iu. V. Kontseptsiia ozdorovleniia shkolnikov sredstvami fitnesa v realiiakh sovremennoi shkoly [The concept of using fitness for health improvement of schoolchildren in modern school environment]. St. Petersburg, A.I. Gerzen Russian State Pedagogical University [Rossiiskii gosudarstvennyi pedagogicheskii universitet im. A.I. Gertsena], 2019. – 218 p.
9. Matveev A.P., Makhov A.S., Karpov V. Iu., etc. [The content of the “health-saving technologies” concept in the context of modern secondary education]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoi kultury [Theory and Practice of Physical Culture], 2016, no 9, pp. 59-61.
10. Stepanova O. N., Latushkina E. N. [Diagnostics tools for monitoring customer satisfaction with physical education and sport service quality]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoi ku'tury [Theory and Practice of Physical Culture], 2019, no 5, pp. 44-46.
11. Shutova T. N., Andriushchenko L. B. [Fitness technologies for the increase of motor activity of young people based on a global approach]. Teoriia i praktika fizicheskoi kultury [Theory and Practice of Physical Culture], 2017, no 3, pp. 54-56.
12. Abeza G., O'Reilly N., Reid I. Relationship Marketing and Social Media in Sport. International Journal of Sport Communication, 2013, 6 (2), рр. 120-142. Doi:10.1123/ijsc.6.2.120.
13. Ash E., Cranmer G.A. Transcontextual effects of racialized sports media framing: students’ off the field perceptions of student-athletes. Communication and Sport, 2019, vol. 8 issue: 3, pр. 389-408. Doi: 10.1177/2167479519830621.
14. Feng J. Research on Sports Achievement Management and Physical Fitness Analysis Based on Data Mining. Boletin Tecnico, 2017, tom 55, no 14, pp. 227-234.
15. Guthold Regina, Stevens Gretchen A., Riley Leanne M., Bull Fiona C. Global trends in insufficient physical activity among adolescents: a pooled analysis of 298 population-based surveys with 16 million participants. The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health, 2020, vol. 4 January, рр. 23-25. Doi:10.1016/S2352-4642(19)30323-2.
16. Mullin B.J., Hardy S. & Sutton W. Sport Marketing, 4th Edition. Human Kinetics, 2014. – 484 р.
17. Tjønndal A. Sport innovation: developing a typology. European Journal for Sport and Society, 2017, tom 14, vol. 4, pp. 291-310. Doi: 10.1080/16138171.2017.1421504.