The research focuses on the problem of human physical perfection in the North through the development and implementation of a regionally adapted system based on general, private and specific consideration of techniques, methods and conditions for the perfection of physical condition.
We obtained data that can solve the problem of the perfection of physical condition of a person living in the extreme conditions of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), and thereby improve the quality of his life. We proposed the main ways of the perfection of physical education for various groups of residents.
The purpose of the study is theoretical and methodological justification of the regional system for the perfection of physical condition of diverse age residents of Sakha Republic (Yakutia) and practical confirmation of its effectiveness.
Research methods and organization. We have used theoretical and empirical methods of scientific research. The study was conducted in the central regions of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) from 2010 to 2019, covering a wide contingent of diverse age residents.
We have obtained the following research results:
- we have proposed a scientific concept that takes into account the patterns of the influence of the environment in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) on the human physical condition. The concept is the basis for the development of a regional system of physical education for the residents of all ages;
- we have determined the most significant motivational and value orientations of diverse groups of the republic residents in relation to their health, various forms and techniques of physical culture and sports activities;
- we have carried out original comprehensive studies and identified distinctive features of the psychophysical status of diverse age residents of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- we have demonstrated the practicality of using the author’s system of the perfection of physical condition of diverse groups of residents of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) with consideration of ethnic and cultural traditions of the region, motivational-value, age-gender, climatic and geographical factors;
- we have developed and implemented an experimental methodology for the monitor and assessment of physical fitness of students, which allows to identify and assess qualitatively new patterns in the manifested motor abilities;
- we have designed national and regional programs and methods of physical education for preschool and schoolchildren based on the idea of increasing motor activity using original tools and methods;
- we have designed and implemented a physical education program in the national language for primary school students in secondary education schools of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
- we have developed and tested an experimental technique based on the idea of using low-intensity, but voluminous loads at low air temperatures to enhance the training effect on middle-aged and elderly residents;
- we have designed and implemented an original program of sports and recreation activities with the use of Yakut board games for a wide range of population.
1. Avrusin, S. L. Actual problems of etiology in medicine / S. L. Avrusin, V. G. Chasnyk, T. E. Burtseva, V. N. Shepovalnikov // Human ecology [Ekologiia cheloveka]. - 2010. - № 10. - P. 56 -59.
2. Anisimov, V. N. Molecular and physiological mechanisms of aging / V. N. Anisimov. Saint Petersburg, Nauka [Science], 2003, 468 p.
3. Borokhin, M. I. Method of using motor means of indigenous peoples of Yakutia in physical education for students of local universities: dis. ... Cand. Ped. nauk [Metodika ispolzovaniia dvigatelnykh sredstv korennykh narodov Iakutii v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov territorialnykh vuzov : dis. … kand. ped. nauk]: 13.00.04. / M. I. Borokhin. Khabarovsk, 2010, 157 p.
4. Burtseva, T. E. On the dynamics of body mass and length at an early age in children of various ethnic groups living in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) / T. E. Burtseva, M. S. Savvina, G. G. Dranaeva / / Pediatrician [Pediatr], 2012, Vol. 3, No. 3, P. 32-36.
5. Burtseva, T. E. Physical development of children under 3 years in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) / T. E. Burtseva, M. S. Savvina, V. G. Chasnyk / / Yakut medical journal [Iakutskii meditsinskii zhurnal], 2012, no. 3, P. 10-14.
6. Gavrilova, M. K. Climate variability according to actual data in polar regions (Europe and Russia) / M. K. Gavrilova / / Cryogenic resources of polar regions: proceedings of the international scientific conference [Kriogennye resursy poliarnykh regionov : materialy mezhdunarodnoi nauchnoi konferentsii]. - Salekhard. Pushchino. PNC RAS, 2007. - T. I.-P. 16-18.
7. Guliaev, M. D. Features of the organization, administration and management of the system of physical culture and sports development in modern socio-economic environment at the regional level (on the example of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)): abstract dis. ... doctor of pedagogical sciences [Osobennosti organizatsii, rukovodstva i upravleniia sistemoi razvitiia fizicheskoi kultury i sporta v novykh sotsialno-ekonomicheskikh usloviiakh na regionalnom urovne (na primere Respubliki Sakha (Iakutiia)) : avtoreferat dis. … d-ra ped. nauk : 13.00.04/M. D. Guliaev. Moscow, 2012. 48 p.
8. Kvashnina, S. I. Health of residents in the North. Ukhta, 2001, 260 P.
9. Kokoulina, O. P. Physical perfection of a person. Sport as a phenomenon of public life // Psychology and pedagogy: methods and problems [Psikhologiia i pedagogika: metodika i problemy]. - P. 150 [Electronic resource] / URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/fizicheskoe-sovershenstvovanie-chelov… (accessed: 01.04.2020).
10. Krivoshchekov, S. G. System mechanisms of adaptation and compensation / S. G. Krivoshchekov, V. P. Leutin, V. E. Divert et al. / / Bulletin of SB RAMS [Biulleten SO RAMN], 2004. - №2 (112). - Pp. 148-152.
11. Savvina, M. S. Demands for energy consumption and mineral components of breastfeeding women of various ethnic groups living in Yakutia / M. S. Savvina,G. G. Dranaeva,T. E. Burtseva, I. V. Solodkova / / Actual issues of pediatrics: proceedings of the 4th International conference with international participation [Aktualnye voprosy pediatrii : sbornik materialov 4-i mezhregionalnoi konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem]. Kaliningrad, 2012, Pp. 122-123.
12. Samsonova, M. I. Ethnic and environmental factors in the formation of adolescent health in the process of their growth and development in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia): abstr. dis. ... Dr. Med. Sc. [Etnicheskie i ekologicheskie factory v formirovanii zdorovia podrostkov Respubliki Sakha (Iakutiia) v protsessse ikh rosta i razvitiia : avtoref. dis. … d-ra med. nauk] Khabarovsk, 2012, 44 p.
13. Solonin, Iu. G. Medico-physiological aspects of life in the Arctic / Iu. G. Solonin, E. R. Boiko / / / Arctic: ecology and economy [Arktika: ekologiia i ekonomika]. - 2015. - № 1 (17). - P. 70-75.
14. Frolova, O. V. Influence of life expectancy in the Far North on the status of hematological parameters in men and women of different age / O. V. Frolova, O. N. Lepunova, O. S. Kormina, O. S. Chekunova / / Advances in modern natural science [Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniia]. - 2004. - №3. - P. 40-41.
15. Chasnyk, V. G. Methodology and results of preventive observation of children / V. G. Chasnyk, S. L. Avrusin, V. I. Asaulenko / / Issues of health protection and social development of the Arctic zone of Russia [Problemy zdravookhraneniia i sotsialnogo razvitiia arkticheskoi zony Rossii], Moscow: Paulsen, 2011, P. 373-391.
16. Cherkashin, I. A. Integration of moral and physical education for young men in the ethno-cultural environment: organization and administration: abstr. dis. ... doctor of pedagogical sciences [Integratsiia dukhovnogo i fizicheskogo vospitaniia iunoshei v etnokulturnom prostranstve: organizatsiia i upravlenie : avtoref. dis. … d-ra ped. nauk] 13.00.01 / I. A. Cherkashin. Yakutsk, 2008, 37 P.
17. Chichakhov, D. A. Scientific substantiation of anesthesiological and resuscitation support for children in a local region (on the example of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)): abstr. dis. ... doctor of medical sciences/D. A. Chichakhov [Nauchnoe obosnovanie anesteziologo-reanimatsionnogo obespecheniia detskogo naseleniia regiona (na primere respubliki Sakha (Iakutiia)) : avtoref. dis. … d-ra med. nauk]. Saint Petersburg, 2011, 36 p.
18. Grigoreva, A. N. Infant mortality rate as one of the target indicators of the health system development in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) / A. N. Grigoreva, T. E. Burtseva, D. A. Chichakhov, L. N. Afanaseva, M. S. Savvina, S. A. Evseeva, A. A. Vasileva / / / Yakut medical journal [Iakutskii meditsinskii zhurnal]. - 2017. - №1 (57). - P. 4-5.
19. Tkachev, A.V. Ecophysiologikal characteristics of immune, endocrine systems, and metabolic processes of human in nort / A.V. Tkachev, F.A. Bichkaeva, L.K. Dobrodeeva // Living and working in the north: the complete Works of International symposium. - Kostomus, 2003. - P. 134-137.