The purpose of research consists of determining the conformity of the project Concept of youth sport development in the Russian Federation submitted for discussion at the session of Committee of Physical Education and Promotion of Healthy Lifestyle of the Public Chamber on 15 September 2020 to the key provisions of the Federal law №172-FL dated 28.06.2017 “On strategic planning in the Russian Federation”.
The methods and organization of research. This research is merely theoretical, consequently, there were used general logical study methods in the course of its conducting (February – April 2021): analysis, synthesis, abstraction, generalization, induction, deduction, systematization.
The results of research. There were observed the major components of the project Concept of youth sport development in the Russian Federation. There were summarized the key conclusions of its content analysis, performed by the group scientists in the series of publications [3, 4, 5]. There were suggested personal value judgments within the framework of additions to the discussion spurred around the document content. Its components were correlated to the principles of strategic planning specified in the 172-FL “On strategic planning in the Russian Federation”. They highlighted an inconsistency of several components to the provisions of Federal law, particularly noticeable within the principle of continuity.
The conclusion. The project under discussion Concept of youth sport development in the Russian Federation was developed with violation of strategic planning principles specified in the 172-FL “On strategic planning in the Russian Federation”. It does not match the existing system of laws that regulates the functioning of the industry. It represents a distorted picture of reality in regard to the existing model of youth sport. The document is based on deep misunderstanding of the term “teacher”. Its key idea of the vertical development trends of the youth sport (school sport, extracurricular sport, students sport, ministry-monitored sport) is utopic for practical implementation on the most of the country territory. The conceptual apparatus used in the document text is ambiguous, inaccurate and quite arguable. On the whole, the project under discussing needs revision and deliberation by professional community – for instance, by the Council of Principals of Physical Education institutions involving leading theoreticians and practitioners from different regions of the country.
- Dveirina О.А. On the Concept of youth sport development in the Russian Federation / O.A. Dveirina, R.N. Terekhina, I. A. Viner-Usmanova // Academic notes of P.F. Lesgaft University, 2020. – № 9(187), P. 77-84.
- Public Chamber of the Russian Federation. Scientific-practical conference on the improvement of the youth sport management model, 15 September 2020 [Electronic resource] – URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhMgvwlDPug (date of access: 03.04.2021)
- Seiranov S.G. On the issue of disadvantages and controversies of sports reserve preparation in the Russian Federation / S. G. Seiranov, N.Z. Bulgakova, S.P. Evseev, T.G. Fomichenko // Bulletin of the sport science, 2020. – № 6, P. 29-37.
- Seiranov S.G. On the concept of youth sport in the Russian Federation / S.G. Seiranov, N.Z. Bulgakova, S.P. Evseev // Bulletin of the sport science, 2021. – № 1, P. 21-27.
- Seiranov S.G. On the national purposes on strategic targets of development of the Russian Federation and the Concept of youth sport development / S.G. Seiranov, S.P. Evseev // Science and Sport: current trends, 2021. – № 1 (V.9), P. 18-27.
- FederalLaw «On Strategic Planning in the Russian Federation» issued on 28.06.2014 N172-FL (latest edition) [Electronic resource] – URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_164841/ (date of access: 04.04.2021)
- Federallaw «On Physical Education and Sport in the Russian Federation» issued on 04.12.2007 N32in 9-FL (latest edution) [Electronic resource] – URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_73038/ (date of access: 04.04.2021)