Achieving the appropriate level of physical fitness of students is a consequence of the complex development of physical qualities, abilities, individual components of motor function and improving the functional capabilities of various systems and organs.
It is possible to increase the effectiveness of physical training in the training process not only by increasing the amount of exercises and its intensity, but also by using new tools, such as high-intensity interval training, one of the modern types of fitness.
The purpose: to study the influence of high-intensity training included in the fitness program on the indicators of morphofunctional development and general physical fitness of NCFU students.
Methods and organization of the research: theoretical analysis and generalization of scientific and methodological literature data, assessment of physical development indicators: weight, heart rate, blood pressure, Barbell’s and Genchi’s tests, dynamometry, Harvard step test, level of physical condition (UFS according to E. A. Pirogova) and general physical fitness: push-ups, trunk flexion and extension, standing long-jump.
Results and discussion. The article discusses the results of a study concerning the use of high-intensity fitness training for the development of physical fitness of 2-3 year students. The state of the cardiovascular system of students was considered by the indicators of blood pressure, heart rate. As a result of the use of high-intensity training, the students showed a positive dynamics of the functional indicators of the cardiovascular system.
Conclusion. With the use of high-intensity training in classes, borrowed from modern types of fitness, for a short period of time students showed an increase in physical fitness and developed a persistent need for the active use of such classes in the everyday life.
- Vorobyova, E. E. High-intensity interval training as an effective type of sports for women / E. E. Vorobyova / Collection of articles of the XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference "Pedagogy in modern education: traditions, experience and innovations". – Penza : Publishing house Science and Education. – 2020. – P. 127-129.
- Gichevsky, A. V. A new approach to improving the effectiveness of physical culture classes. Tabata Protocol / A. V. Gichevsky, D. E. Shiryanov / Collection of scientific articles of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference "Physical culture, Sport and health in modern society"with international participation. – Voronezh : Scientific book, 2019. – p. 102-105.
- Larina, O. V. High-intensity interval training as a means of forming the motor culture of students / O. V. Larina / Proceedings of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference "Actual issues of physical education of youth and student sports". – Saratov : Publishing house Saratovsky source, 2019. – p. 130-135.
- Maksimova, E. N. The use of interval training in the process of physical education of students / E. N. Maksimova, A. E. Alekseenkov // Nauka-2020. – 2017. – № 2(13). – P. 41-45.
- Svechkarev. V. G. On the question of the use of high-intensity interval training / V. G. Svechkarev // Nauchnye izvestiya. – 2019, No. 15. – p. 100-104.
- Rezenkova, O.V., Kuchukova D.D., Lukina L.B., Trotsenko N.N., Shatalova I.E., Dаtsenko A.A. [The influence of motor activity on the functional state of the body of students assigned to a special and medical group for health reasons]. Adaptive physical education, 2019, on 1(77), p. 32-33.
- Rezenkova O.V., Shatalova I.E., Trotsenko N.N., Aliev E.E. [Improving the level of health and physical performance of students assigned to a special medical group by means and methods of physical culture]. Adaptive physical education, 2017, on 1(69), p. 48-50.
- Rybakova E. O. Functional state of female students engaged in high-intensity functional all-around (crossfit) / E. O. Rybakova / / Development of modern education: theory, methodology and practice. -Publishing house: Interactive Plus, Cheboksary. – 2016. – p. 301-303.
- Akgül M. S. Effect of wingate-based high intensity interval training on aerobic and anaerobic performance of kick boxers / M. S. Akgül // Physical Education of Students. – 2019. – No. 4. – p. 167-171.
- Appl Physiol Nutr Metab Март 2014;39(3):409-12. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2013-0187. Epub 2013 Sep 27 Is high-intensity interval training a time-effective exercise strategy for improving health and fitness? Jenna B. Gillen, Martin J Gibala.
- Ahmed Saad Eldin Mahmoud Omar Effects of HIIT on some physical and physiological variables for 200 meters runners. – Modern University sport science: The XIV Annual International Conference for Students and Young Researchers. Москва, 2020. – p. 13-16.
- Helgerud J, Hoydal K, Wang E and others Aerobic high-intensity intervals improve VO2max more than moderate workouts. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 2007; 39: 665-671.
- Jakicic JM, Marcus BH, Gallagher KI, Napolitano M, Lang W. The effect of exercise duration and intensity on weight loss in overweight sedentary women: a randomized study. Jama 2003; 290: 1323-1330.
- Nybo L, Sundstrup E, Jakobsen MD and others High-intensity workouts compared to traditional physical exercises to promote health. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 2010; 42: 1951-1958.