Creation and implementation of the information system of the sports organization, as well as a set of its features depends on a number of conditions and factors - the scale of the sports organizations; sport (individual or team); the presence and number of fans; the need to work with partners and sponsors; competitiveness; requirements to simplify or streamline internal business processes of the organization. The article revealed the specifics of information systems for professional sports clubs.
- Federal law dated 04.12.2007 N 329-FL (ed. from 02.06.201) "On physical culture and sport in the Russian Federation" – the Official website. - mode of access: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_73038/ free. (accessed 20.06.2016)
- Komogortsev V.I. Approaches to the classification of services of physical culture and sports organizations // journal of Russian entrepreneurship. 2016. No.4.
- Galkin V. V. Economics of sports and sports business/ - KnoRus, 2009. – No. 89.
- Tuganova E.A. The Role of media in information society // Information technology in the economy and the education system collection of materials of international scientific-practical conference. Bratislava. 2013. – P. 124
- Zolotov M.I., Kutepov M.E., Kuzin V.V. Management and Economics of physical culture and sport: study guide. Moscow: Akademiya, 2010.
- Bashminov A.V. building an information system for managerial decision-making in sport organizations // Modern trends in Economics and management: a new look. 2014. No. 30.
- Izbekov Y.S., Petrov V.N., Vasiliev A.A., Thelin, I.S. Information systems: Textbook for universities. SPb: Piter, 2011.
- Tuganova E.A. The modernization resources of the media in the development of innovative economy. Scientific-practical publication: Collection of scientific works. Issue XVI / Under of the scientific editorship of L.A. Bulochnikova. M.: Russian Academy of business; Agency press "Science and education", 212. – P. 239.
- Philip Kotler, John Bowen. Marketing. Hospitality. Tourism. M.: Yuniti-Dana, 2009.