The evaluation of the equilibrium function in athletes and individuals not involved in sports before and after the active orthostatic test. The athletes revealed a higher level of the equilibrium function, compared to control, which to a much lesser extent decreased after active orthostatic test, which indicates the positive influence of sports on the stability statokinetic system. No statistically significant differences in balance function between the wrestlers and football players appear after the active orthostatic test.
- Bykov, E. V. Functional condition of athletes with different levels of quality of the equilibrium function / E. V. Bykov, M. M. Kuzikov, N. G. Zinurova, N. G. Denisov // South Ural State University Journal. Series: Education, Health care, Physical culture. – 2012. – № 21. – Р. 22-25.
- Mavliev, F. A. Changes in hemodynamic and stabilographic characteristics at orthostatic tests of athletes practicing wrestling / F. A. Mavliev, A. S. Nazarenko, F. R. Zotova, A. A. Nabatov // Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. – 2015. – № 11. – P. 21-24.
- Nazarenko, A. S. Physiological mechanisms of static body balance regulation among the athletes of various specializations/ A. S. Nazarenko, A. S. Chinkin // Science and Sports: Current Trends. – 2015. – Vol. 6. – № 1. – P. 19-23.
- Orel, V. R. Changes in hemodynamic parameters and stabilographic rights under orthostatic effects / V. R. Orel, M. P. Shestakov // Proceedings of the scientists RGAFK : M., 2000. – Р. 192-199.
- Chinkin, A. S. Vestibular stability in athletes of different kind of sports: monograph / A. S. Chinkin, A. S. Nazarenko. – Kazan : Publishing house of Volga Region State Academy of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism, 2011. – 168 p.
- Nazarenko A.S. Influence of vestibular irritation on stabilometric indicators of statokinetic stability of football players / A.S. Nazarenko, A.S. Chinkin // Central European Journal of Sport Sciences and Medicine. – 2015. – Vol. 9, № 1. – P. 91-95.
- Paillard, T. Postural adaptations specific to preferred throwing techniques practiced by competition-level judoists / Т. Paillard, R. Montoya, Р. Dupui // Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. – 2007. – № 17. – P. 241-244.
- Perrin, P. Judo, better than dance, develops sensorimotor adaptabilities involved in balance control / P. Perrin, D. Deviterne, F. Hugel, C. Perrot // J. Gait Posture. – 2002. – Vol. 15. – P. 187-194.