The legal regulation of work of athletes and coaches is an important component of their professional sports activity. This activity is included in the General system of development of physical culture and sports in the country. The sport is such a complex area of public relations, that it is very difficult to establish the same rules for all. One of the causes of the variety of conflicts that arise in the sports relations is that these relations are governed by different laws. The specificity of the work of athletes and coaches necessitates a centralized, regulatory and contractual regulation of the relations.
- Sikharulidze A.T., Alekseev S.V. Actual problems of sports law and sports law at the present stage // Sports: economics, law, management. Number 2. 2011. p. 7.
- Ponkina A.I. Administration and local government in the field of sport: thesis of candidate of legal Sciences. - M., 2013. S. 198.
- Arkhipov V.V., Brilliantova N.A. Necessary conditions of an employment contract: the problem of their reflection in the employment contract // Modern law. Number 4. 2007. p. 68.
- Volkova O.N, Geikhman V.L, Dmitriev I.K Scientific-practical commentary to the labor Code of the Russian Federation. M, 2012. 658 pp.
- Stukalova Y. Note to Chapter 54.1 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation «Peculiarities of labor regulation athletes and coaches» / Consultant Plus, 2009.
- Tolkunova V.N., Gusov K.N. Labor Law of Russia: Textbook. - M., 2004, p. 496.
- Bugrov L. employment contract in Russia and abroad. - Perm state nationally-research university. University Press, 2013. p. 398.
- Review of practice of consideration by courts of cases on disputes arising from the employment relationships of athletes and coaches (ratified by Presidium of Supreme Court of Russian Federation of July 8, 2015)
- Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court on November 24, 2015 number 52 Moscow «On the application of the law courts, the regulatory work of the athletes and coaches» // Russian newspaper - Federal issue: number 6841
- «On the legal status of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation». The Federal law of 25.07.2002 number 115-FL (as amended on 30.12.2015.) / Consultant Plus.