Speed training long jumper on stage of profound specialization (0.3 Mb, pdf) Read
This paper addresses issues of physical training of qualified jumpers at length on the stage of profound specialization, based on due consideration is given to the development of high-speed abilities.
- Herman, G. on multi-year training young jumpers – the question of preparation of sports reserves / G. K. Germanov, M. S. Shubin. – Omsk, 2001. – P. 17-21.
- Gogoi, I. G., Training to sprint training / I. G. Gogua. – M. : Terra-Sport, 2001. – 86 С.
- Zatsiorsky, V. M. Physical qualities of the athlete. Moscow : FIS,2005. – 200 C.
- Kovalchuk, G. I., Selection of athletes-jumpers and sprinters at early stages of sports training : monograph / G. I. Kovalchuk. – Omsk : Publishing house of Sibgufk, 2009. – 220 p. – bibliography.: p. 201-210.
- Oganjanov, A. L., Managing training of qualified athletes-jumpers : monograph / A. L. Ogandzhanov. – M. : Physical culture, 2005. – 191 S.
- Popov, V. B. 555 special exercises in training athletes: methodical manual / V. B. Popov. – Moscow : Olympia Press, Terra-Sport, 2002. – 208 p.
- Popov, V. B., long Jump: long-term training / V. B. Popov. – Moscow : Olympia Press, Terra-Sport, 2001. – 160 C., Il.