The purpose is to gradually distribute pedagogical techniques for teaching basketball players to interact during transition into the student team.
Methods and organization of the research. The research revealed the structure and content of methods and techniques that facilitate the formation of interaction skills in gaming activities when making the transition to the student team. At the first stage, we studied the issues of interaction skills acquisition in the framework of special, game-related and physical training. At the second stage, we focused on the management of interaction within the group during the current technical combination. At the third stage, we focused on the development of abilities to simulate and use the skills in the situations close to the competition environment.
Results and discussion. Pedagogical influence provides the number of positive effects. They include the improvement of game-related thinking, formation of connection between needs and abilities, consideration of modality of information perception by the player through the ability to see the field, the ball, and the rival. They also include understanding and anticipating the most expected movements of players and the ball, passing speed variations, performing group actions at an accelerated pace, growing desire and ability to learn.
Conclusion. Basketball players interact effectively during transition into the student team provided that there is mutual understanding between players, defined by the following terms: cohesion, teamwork, coordination of interaction.
1.Buznik A.I. [Role relations in the junior national football team] Physical education of students [Fizicheskoe vospitanie studentov]. 2009, no. 2, pp. 12-16.
2. Gofman I. [Order of Interaction] Translation from English A. D. Kovaleva // Bankovskaia S. P. (ed.). Theoretical sociology [Teoreticheskaia sotsiologiia]. Part 2. M.: University, 2002, pp. 60-104.
3. Makarov Iu.M. [Metodologiia formirovaniia igrovoi deiatelnosti u iunykh sportsmenov v igrovykh vidakh sporta: avtoref. dis. d-a ped. nauk] Methodology of the development of game-related activity in young people athletes in game sports: abstr. dis. of Dr. of Ped. sciences : St. Petersburg, 2013, 48 p.
4. Makeeva V.S., Luganskii K.A. Model of the development of interaction of basketball players aged 13-15. Current issues of science and education [Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniia]. 2014, no. 6, 675 p.
5. Makeeva V.S. [Formirovanie kommunikativnogo vzaimodeistviia v razlichnykh periodakh trenirovki basketbolistov 13-15 let] Development of communicative interaction in various periods of training of basketball players aged 13-15. Health care, education and security [Zdravookhranenie, obrazovanie i bezopasnost]. 2016, no. 4 (8), pp. 36-40.
6. Molchanova N. V. [Vliianie emotsii na kommunikativnoe vzaimodeistvie : avtoref. dis. … kand. psikhol. nauk : 19.00.05] Influence of emotions on communicative interaction : abstr. dis. … Cand. of Psych. Sciences] : 19.00.05: Kostroma, 2005, 22 p.
7. Prozorova Iu.A. [Teoriia interaktivnykh ritualov r. Kollinza: ot mikrointeraktsii k makrostrukture] The theory of Collins interactive rituals : from microinteraction to macrostructure. Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology [Zhurnal sotsiologii i sotsialnoi antropologii]. 2007. vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 57-73.
8. Aglioti S.M., Cesari P., Romani, M., & Urgesi, C. (2008) Action anticipation and motor resonance in elite basketball players [Nature Neuroscience], vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1109-1116. doi: 10.1038/nn.2182. vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1109–1116. doi: 10.1038/nn.2182
9. Collins R. (1989). Towards a New-Median Sociology of Mind // Symbolic Interaction. Collins R. (1993). Emotion Коллинз Р. (1981). vol. 12. no. 1. pp. 1-32.
10. Collins, R. Interaction Ritual Chains. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2004. P. 49
11. Cook A.J., Moore K., Steel G.D. Taking a position: a reinterpretation of the theory of planned behavior. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour. 2005. vol. 35, pp. 143-154.
12. Gatti, R., Tettamanti, A., Gough, P.M., Riboldi, E., Marinoni, L., & Buccino, G. (2013) Action observation versus motor imagery in learning a complex motor task: A short review of literature and a kinematics study. [Neuroscience Letters], 540, 37-42.
13. Kress G., van Leeuwen T. Multimodal discourse: The modes and media of contemporary communication. London: Arnold, 2001. 152 p.
14. Poczwardowskia A., Barott J., Jowett S. Diversifying approaches to research on athlete - coach relationships. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. vol.7. 2006, Is.2, pp. 125-142.
15. Volov V.T., Volov V.V. Investigation of functional systems of the psychic self-organization based on the method of basal matrix. Cornell university library. Neurons and Cognition (q-bio.NC) Cite as: arXiv:1510.02679 [q-bio.NC]. Submitted on 9 Oct 2015.