It was found that the most significant differences in terms of stabilographic body balance between athletes of different specializations were observed under the influence of the power load on the shoulder muscles, which shows the influence of muscle fatigue and the work of the cardiorespiratory system to statokinetic sustainability reduction. However, stabilographic indicators of the body balance function under the influence of power load significantly less changed in athlete’s cyclic and situational types than in impact sports, due to the features of their motor activity.
- Horak, F. B. Postural orientation and equilibrium: what do we need to know about neural control of balance to prevent falls? / F. B. Horak // J. Age and Ageing. – 2006. – Vol. 35. – № 2. – P. 7-11.
- Pinsault, N. Differential postural effects of plantar-flexor muscles fatigue under normal, altered and improved vestibular and neck somatosensory conditions / N. Pinsault, N. Vuillerme // J. Experimental Brain Research. – 2008.– Vol. 191. – Р. 99-107.
- Nazarenko, A. S. Influence of stepwise increasing load on statokinetic system of hockey and soccer players / A. S. Nazarenko, N. Sh. Khasnutdinov, A. S. Chinkin // Tomsk State University Journal of Biology. – 2014. – № 3 (27). – Р. 176-185.
- Nikolaev, R. Yu. Impact effect of submaximal anaerobic load of legs and hands on postural control system and its restoration mechanism analysis / R. Yu. Nikolaev, A. A. Melnikov // J. Bulletin of Udmurt University. – 2014. – № 1. – Р. 106-111.
- Nazarenko, A. S. Influence of vestibular stimulation on statokinetic stability of athletes of various specializations / A. S. Nazarenko, A. S. Chinkin // Science and Sports : Current Trends. – 2015. - Т. 7. – № 2. – С. 78-85.
- Demura, S. Influence of anaerobic and aerobic exercises on the center of pressure during an upright posture / S. Demura, M. Uchiyama // J. Journal of Exercise Science & Fitness. – 2009. – Vol. 17. – P. 39-47.
- Gribble, P. A. Effect of lower-extremity muscle fatigue on postural control / P. A. Gribble, J. Hertel // J. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. – 2004. – Vol. 85. – P. 589-592.
- Vuillerme, N. Muscle fatigue degrades force sense at the ankle joint / N. Vuillerme, М. Boisgontier // J. Gait Posture. – 2008. – Vol. 28. – Р. 521-524.
- Bove, M. Postural control after a strenuous treadmill exercise / M. Bove, E. Faelli, A. Tacchino, F. Lofrano, C.E. Cogo, P. Ruggeri // J. Neuroscience Letters. – 2007. – Vol. 418. – Р. 276-281.
- Bizid, R. Effects of knee and ankle muscle fatigue on postural control in the unideal stance / R. Bizid, E. Margnes, Y. Francois, G. Gonzalez, J. L. Jully, P. Dupui, T. Paillard // J. European Journal of Applied Physiology. – 2009. – Vol. 106. – Р. 375-380.
- Taylor, J. L. A comparison of central aspects of fatigue in submaximal and maximal voluntary contractions / J. L. Taylor, S. C. Gandevia // J. Journal of Applied Physiology. – 2008. – Vol. 104. – P. 542-550.
- Pedersen, J. Localized muscle fatigue decreases the acuity of the movement sense in the human shoulder / J. Pedersen, J. Lonn, F. Hellstrom et al. // J. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. – 1999. – Vol. 31. – Р. 1047-1052.