Pedagogical reflection specialist for physical culture and sports (0.25 Mb, pdf) Read
This article deals with the problem of formation of pedagogical reflection by a specialist in physical culture and sports in the course of training in high school, reveals the essence, criteria and methods of its formation.
- Wolf, B.Z. Reflection Pedagogy / B.Z. Wulf, V.N. Harkin. – M .: Master, 1999. – 112 p.
- Markov, A.K. Formation of motivation of teaching / A.K. Markov, T.A. Mathis, A.B. Orlov. – M., 1990. – 220 p.
- Borytko, N.M. The teacher in the spaces of modern education: Monograph / N.M. Borytko. – Volgograd, "Change", 2001. – 214 p.
- Chernilevsky. D.V. Creative Pedagogy and Psychology: A Textbook. manual for schools / D.V. Chernilevsky, A.V. Morozov. – M .: MGTA, 2001. – 301 p.
- Begidova, S.N. Educational setting the training specialist in physical culture and sports: the determinants, process conditions / S.N. Begidova, Y.А. Ioakimidi, L.F. Selmidis. – Maikop. – 2006.
- Ioakimidi, Y.A .Methods and means of formation of pedagogical installation at the future experts in physical training and sports / Y.A. Ioakimidi // Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. – 2008. – № 7. – S. 57-60.
- Ioakimidi, Y.A. Pedagogical reflection as a component of professional work of the expert in physical training and sports. Guidelines / Y.A. Ioakimidi. – Maikop : Publishing house AGU, 2009. – 60 р.
- Zimbardo, F. Social impact / Philip Zimbardo, Michael Lyayppe. – SPb. : Peter, 2001. – 448 p.
- Watts, W.A. Relative persistence of opionion change induced by active compared to passive participation. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology / W.A. Watts, 1967. – P. 4-15.
- Konyukhov, E.T. Self-installation in shaping the success of professional work / E.T. Konyukhov // Teacher education and science. – №1, 2003. – S.52-56.
- Ioakimidi, Y.A. Educational setting as expertise in the structure of professional-pedagogical orientation of the person expert in physical training and sports /Y.A. Ioakimidi, N.A. Korohova // Herald of Adygeya State University. A series of "Pedagogy and Psychology" – Maikop : Publishing House of the ASU. Vol. 2 (178). №2. – 2016. – S. 118-125.