Exercising is accompanied by large short-term accelerations of man body in space. However, pulmonary respiration control schemes presented in the literature do not consider the influence of external disturbing forces on chest wall of man. But the movement of the chest wall is the object of control in the system of automatic control of pulmonary respiration. We have put forward a hypothesis about the origin of the mechanical regulation of breathing circuit under the effect of the acceleration of the body as an external disturbance. The aim of the study is to investigate the interaction of autonomous, proprioceptive and mechanical circuits in the management of pulmonary respiration in physical exercise. The experimental data were obtained on the relationship of acceleration of the body and the structure of the respiratory cycles in physical exercise. On the basis of experimental data was designed a hypothetical scheme of automatic control system of pulmonary respiration in physical exercise.
- Breslau I.S. Breath. Visceral and behavioral aspects / I.S. Breslau, A.D. Nozdrachyov. – SPb.: Science, 2005. – 309 p.
- Breslau I.S. Breathing and muscular activity of man in sport: a guide for studying human physiology / I.S. Breslau, N.I. Volkov, R.V. Tambovtseva. – M.: Soviet sport, 2013. – P. 57-64.
- Seropegin, I.M. Effect on the respiratory motion / I.M. Seropegin, V.S. Farfel // Exercise therapy and Sports Medicine, 2006. – №12. – p.p. 58-62.
- Farfel, V.S. Movement control in the sport / V.S. Farfel. – 2nd ed., a stereotype. – M.: Soviet sport, 2011 – p.p.140-150.
- Tikhonov, V.F. Correlation of response and support pneumograms breathing exercise (article) / V.F. Tikhonov // Sports science bulletin. – M.: Soviet sport, 2013. – №3. – p.p. 39-42.
- Tikhonov, V.F. Investigation of the structure of the pattern of breathing exercises in competitive athletes at kettlebell / V.F. Tikhonov, T.V. Agafonkina // Human Physiology, 2014. – Volume 40, № 3. – p.p. 96-100
- Tikhonov, V.F. Study of the interrelationship of involuntary breathing in humans with vertical accelerations of movement of the trunk / V.F. Tikhonov // "Modern top technologies" № 2 (Part 1), 2016, p.p. 171-175. URL: http://top-technologies.ru/ru/article/view?id=35596 (reference date: 21/03/2016)
- Banzett R.B., Jeremead M. B., Topulos R.P., Topulos G.P. Locomotion in men has no appreciable mechanical effect on breathing. J. Appl. Physiol. 72(5): 1922- 1926, 1992.
- Daley MA, Bramble DM, Carrier DR (2013) Impact Loading and Locomotor-Respiratory Coordination Significantly Influence Breathing Dynamics in Running Humans. PLoS ONE 8(8): e70752.
- William J. McDermott, Richard E. A. Van Emmerik, Joseph Hamill Running training and adaptive strategies of locomotor-respiratory coordination Eur J Appl Physiol (2003) 89: 435–444 DOI 10.1007/s00421-003-0831-5
- Popov, G.I. Biomechanics: the textbook / G.I. Popov. – M.: "Academy", 2005. – 256 p.