The article deals with the age peculiarities of management of various manifestations of balance and spatial characteristics of mature and elderly women movement. It was found that regular physical exercises help to maintain a certain level of the studied parameters. However, in some age groups, the interrelation between indicators of precision motion control in space and some of the manifestations of balance.
- Hakobyan, E. S. "Features of education of balance among mature and elderly women". Materials of the XIX International Congress "Olympic Sport and Sport for All". Yerevan, 2015, – Р. 257-261
- Bretz K. The stability of the human body balance : Thesis abstract…Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences. Kiev, 1997, p. 41.
- Demin A. V. "Features of postural balance among the elderly and senile men". Thesis abstract … Candidate of Biological Sciences, Arkhangelsk, 2011. p. 19.
- Dibner R. D., Sinelnikova E. M. "Physical culture, age, and health. – Moscow : Physical culture and sport, 1985. P. 80.
- Merzlikin A.S., Goniyants S.A. "Motor-coordination abilities of women in the second period of maturity" (method of recommendation for students). – Moscow : The Russian State University of Physical Culture and Sport, and Tourism, 2001. P. 94.
- Protasova M. V. "Substantiation of physical exercise training for middle-aged women with primary direction aimed at improving the function of balance". Thesis abstract, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences. M. – 1976, p.21.
- Prus G. "The balance training among women of different ages // Theory and practice of physical culture". – 1999, N 12. – p.48-50.
- "Physiological mechanisms of aging"-under the editorship of D.F. Chebotarev, V.V. Frolkis, – Leningrad: Science, 1982. P.228.
- Chatinyan A.A. "Monitoring of age development of movement accuracy of a man". Yerevan, author's edition, 2010. P. 72 (in Armenian).
- http://medicalplanet.su/perelomi_i travmi/travmi_ posle_padenii.html