This article presents a comparative analysis of morphological characteristics, motor activity and qualitative composition of the diet of students-athletes and students with excessive body weight of the Volga State Academy of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism. Not all students follow the rules of rational nutrition, which affects the percentage of body fat and the physical rating in general. Deficiency
- Bailina, N. I. Optimization of the provision of medical assistance to students with erosive and ulcerative diseases of the gastroduodenal zone under the conditions of the GAUZ of the Kazan city polyclinic No. 4 "Student" / N. I. Beilin, R. M. Gazizov // Kazan, 2013. – P. 154.
- Ivanova, E. S. Assessment of the actual nutrition of teachers and students of Volga Region State Academy of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism / E. S. Ivanova, N. Sh. Hasnutdinov, N. Kh. Davletova // In the collection: Modern problems and perspectives of development of the sports reserve preparation system in the run-up to the XXXI Olympic Games in Rio De Janeiro All-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation. – Kazan : Volga Region State Academy of Physical Culture, 2015. – P. 46-48.
- Koshtayol, B. B. Assessment of the risk to the health of the quality of nutrition and motor activity of students of the Buryat State University / B. B. Koshtayol, A. A. Danilina, I. K. Fedorova // Scientific community of students of the XXI century. NATURAL SCIENCES: Sat. Art. By mat. XXXIV Intern. Stud. Scientific-practical. Conf. – № 8 (33). – 2012. – 34 p.
- Lyapin, V. A. A hygienic assessment of the rationality of nutrition of students SIBGUFK / V. A. Lyapin, E. V. Kovlenko // Modern problems of science and education. – 2012. – № 6. – P. 15-21.
- Mavliev, F. A. Possibilities of bioimpedance monitoring for assessing adaptation to increased motor activity / F. A. Mavliev, A. S. Nazarenko, F. R. Zotova, A. А. Nabatov // Uchenye zapiski universiteta imeni P.F. Lesgafta. –2015. – № 9 (127). – P. 120-123.
- Nazarenko, A. S. Correlations of the body's equilibrium function with anthropometric indices in athletes / A. S. Nazarenko, F. A. Mavliev, N. Sh. Khasnutdinov // Izvestiya of the Tula State University. Physical Culture. Sport. – 2016. – № 2. – P. 150-157.
- Peshkova, G. P. Nutrition as a factor in the formation of students' health / G. P. Peshkova, V.S. Berdin, S. I. Voroshilin // Mater. XIV Vseros. Congress. Nutritionists and nutritiologists from the international Participation. – 2010. – P. 66.
- Rylova, N. V. Energotropic drugs in children's sports medicine: a scientific review / N. V. Rylova, A. A. Biktimirova, A. S. Samoilov, A. S. Nazarenko // Prophylactic and clinical medicine. – 2014. – № 4 (53). – P. 132-140.
- Tutelyan, V. A. The concept of the state policy in the field of healthy nutrition, Scientific Support and Practical Implementation / V.A. Tutelian. Proceedings of the 9th All-Russian Congress of Hygienists and Sanitary Physicians. – M., 2001. – P. 703-708.