Complex control is a set of organized activities carried out by trainers, psychologists, physiologists, biochemists and sports doctors. There are types of comprehensive control: pedagogical, medico-biological, psychological, as well as analysis of competitive and training activities. To date, in pedestrian ski jumping, pedagogical control has been developed relatively fully. The work in which the funds are fully represented, the methods of integrated control at the initial stages of the long-term preparation of ski jumpers from a springboard in the available literature were not found. This article presents a judgment on the content of stage, current and operational complex control in ski jumping from a springboard.
- Jošt, B. The hierarchical structure of selected morphological and motoric variables in ski jumping / B. Jošt // Human Movement. – 2010. – 11(2). – P. 124-131.
- Jošt, B. The structure of reduced potential performance model in ski jumping / D. Jošt, M. Tusak // Journal of Human Kinetics. – 2002. – N 8. – P. 3-15.
- Anokhin, P. K. Essays on the Physiology of Functional Systems / PK Anokhin. – M. : Knowledge, 1975.
- Bulkin, VA Structure and content of complex pedagogical control / VA Bulkin, EN Ershova, VN Medvedev // Complex pedagogical control in the process of management of sports training : Sat. sci. tr. LNIIFK. – L. : LNIIFK. – 1984. – P.17-24.
- Vdovichenko, VP Programming of special physical training of highly skilled skiers-jumper / VP Vdovichenko // Problems of improving the special physical training of qualified athletes in winter sports : Sat. sci. tr. – L. : LNIIFK, 1989. – C. 57-66.
- Grozin, EA Integrated pedagogical control as a means of managing sports training / EA Grozin, VS Seleznev, GA Khrisanfov, AA Zlydnev // Complex pedagogical control in the management of sports training : Sat. sci. tr. LNIIFK. – L. : LNIIFK, 1984. – C. 3-16.
- Demyanenko, Yu.K. Selection of athletes in winter sports (on the example of ski jumping and Nordic combined) / Yu.K. Demyanenko, Yu.T Chikhachev // Problems of improving the special physical training of qualified athletes in winter sports : Sat. sci. tr. – L. : LNIIFK, 1989.– C. 46-56.
- Matveev, LP The general theory of sports and its applied aspects: a textbook for high schools of physical culture / LP Matveyev. – Moscow : Soviet sport, 2010. – 340 with.
- Methodology for the development of comprehensive targeted programs for the preparation of regional teams of qualified athletes for a four-year training cycle (for example, skiers-doublers RF) / G.A. Sergeev, A.A. Zlydnev, A.A. Yakovlev et al. – St. Petersburg : NSU im. P.F. Lesgaft, St. Petersburg, 2013. – 132 p.
- Pogudin, SM, Chumakov, VN, Fonarev, DV Perfection of the training process of qualified skiers - doubles / SM Pogudin, VN Chumakov, DV Fonarev // Theory and practice of physical culture, 2015. – № 4. – P. 74-76.
- Falaleev, AG Methodological approaches to identify individual features of the functional state of the neuromuscular system in ski jumpers from the springboard / AG Falaleev // Medico-biological methods of research in the assessment of the functional fitness of athletes : Collection of scientific works. – L. : LNIIFK, 1983. – P. 87-93.
- Farbey, V.V. System-purpose management of long-term training of athletes in ski all-around : the author's abstract. dis. Dr. ped. Sciences : 13.00.04 / Farbei Vadim Valerevich; Ros. state. un-t them. A. I. Herzen. – St. Petersburg, 2015. – 42 p.
- Fedorov, LA Management of the training process of skiers-doublers according to the comprehensive pedagogical control / LA Fedorov, NI Stepanov, AB Brunstrem, NV Malin / Integrated pedagogical control in the management of sports training : Sat. sci. tr. LNIIFK. – L. : LNIIFK, 1984. – C. 41-56.
- Fomin, BC Complex approach to the assessment of the functional fitness of athletes / BC Fomin / Comprehensive monitoring of the functional condition of athletes of different specializations : Sat. scientific works. MOGIFK., 1983. – P. 25-31.