The result of years of training is to achieve maximum results in major competitions. This work is devoted to building workout at the implementation stage, individual maximum achievement. How properly constructed training at this stage depends on the end result of the athlete. The modern system of training includes the development of model characteristics of competitive activity, the achievement of which is oriented athlete. It should be noted that the model characteristics of competitive activity are subjected to an update in connection with the growth of sports achievements. The most important determine the level of model performance in all-around sports, which include modern polyathlon. For long-term teaching experiment developed proper norms of physical development, physical fitness and physiological parameters of the body for athletes from 1st class to masters of sport of Russia. The proposed system of sports training in the implementation phase of the maximum achievements that allows you to reveal individual abilities of the athlete through the achievement of proper standards of special physical fitness and physiological parameters of the organism. Implementation of achievements of model characteristics of competitive activity is through impact training in the types of polyathlon to which the athlete is genetically predisposed.
- Competition rules / T. S. Gilmutdinov, V. M. Krivoy, G. N. Galaktionov, A. I. Kemsa. – SPb. : Izd-vo com. R. F. physical culture and tourism : WWF, 1998. – 124 p.
- Gilmutdinov, T. S. Methodology and organization of testing of physical preparedness of students on the basis of 100-point tables and programs of the polyathlon : Toolkit / T. S. Gilmutdinov. – Yoshkar-Ola : Mar. state University, 2003. – 86 p. : Il.
- Gilmutdinov, T. S. The Implementation of physical education of students on the basis of a variety of polyathlon / T. S. Gilmutdinov // Optimization of the training process : materials of the X Intern. Nauch-prakt. Conf. – N. Novgorod.,2011 – P. 69-71.
- Gilmutdinov, T. S. A study of the influence of a variety of polyathlon on the comprehensive development of physical fitness of students / T. S. Gilmutdinov. – Physiological and biochemical fundamentals and educational technologies of adapting to different size exercise : materials of International scientific-practical conference (November 29-30, 2012) / T. S. Gilmutdinov. – Vol. 2. – Kazan : Volga GAFX and T, 2012. – P. 43-46.
- Gilmutdinov, S. T. Method of training skilled all-rounders of the TRP : methodical manual / T. S. Gilmutdinov, V. A. Uvarov. – Yoshkar-Ola : Mari State University, 1944. – 44 p.
- Uvarov, V. A. Polyathlon : textbook / V. A. Uvarov, T. S. Gilmutdinov. – Yoshkar-Ola : Mar. State. University, 2003. – 120 S. : ill.
- Bondarchuk ,A. P. Management of training process high-class athletes. – Moscow : Olympia Press. 2007. – 272 p. (Library of athlete).
- Gilmutdinov, S. T. Building workout in the running types of polyathlon / T. S. Gilmutdinov // Organization and methods of the educational process, sports and recreation activities : Proceedings of the X Interuniversity scientific-methodical conference. – M. : 2008. – Pp. 350-351.
- Gilmutdinov, S. T. Swimming training beginners in the summer polyathlon. Optimization of the training process : Abstracts of IX Int. nauch.-prakt. сonf. / T. S. Gilmutdinov. – N. Novgorod, 2010. – P. 49-50.
- Gilmutdinov, T. S. The Organization of educational and training work in the group of sports perfection in the combined events of summer polyathlon / T. S. Gilmutdinov // Problems of perfection of physical education of students : materials of the international scientific conference (Moscow, 2-3 February, 2012). – M. : Publishing center of the Russian State University of oil and gas named after I. M. Gubkin, 2012. – Pp. 196-198.
- Gilmutdinov, S. T. Building workout in the summer polyathlon pentathlon at the implementation stage, the maximum achievements. Optimization of the training process: proceedings of the XI int. scientific.–pract. сonf. – N. Novgorod, 2012. – P. 10-11.