Modern techniques of preparation of ski routes and profiles of modern competitive distances place great demands not only to aerobic, but also on power opportunities of athletes. Especially it should be noted that in the last decade the tendency to increase of load of muscles of a upper-body and increase in time of movement by the simultaneous course at competitive distances was accurately designated. It emphasizes importance of control (testing) of functionality of muscles of a upper-body of young skiers-racers and also the correct selection of power and aerobic training loads. In work data on the level of development of special aerobic and anaerobic efficiency of skiers-racers of 16-17 years at the double poling technique at various stages of a year cycle of preparation are submitted.
- Mikhalev, V. I. Modern ski equipment: a combination of power and profitability (according to foreign literature) / V. I. Mikhalev, Yu. V. Koryagina, O. S. Antipova // Scientific notes of the university of Lesgaft. – 2015. – V. 4 (122). – P. 132-139.
- Popov, D. V. Physiological bases of assessment of aerobic opportunities and selection of training loads in skiing and biathlon / D. V. Popov, A. A. Grushin, O. L. Vinogradova. – M. : Publishing House «Sovetsky Sport», 2014. – 78 p.
- Feofilaktov, V. V. Issledovaniye of functionality of a belt of the top and lower extremities at skiers-racers of various qualification / V. V. Feofilaktov, N. V. Zimirev, V. N. Seluyanov // Russian university physical. cultures, sport and tourism. The collection of scientific works devoted to the 70 anniversary of formation of department of the theory and a technique of skiing of RGUFK. – М., 2007. – P. 183-191.
- Jansen, P. ChSS, a lactate and trainings on endurance: translation from English / P. Jansen. – Murmansk : Publishing House « Tuloma». – 2012. – 160 p.
- Alsobrook, N. G. Heil Upper D. P. body power as a determinant of classical cross-country ski performance / N. G. Alsobrook // European journal of applied physiology. – 2009. – Т. 105. – №. 4. – P. 633-641.
- Sandbakk, O. Reappraisal of Success Factors for Olympic Cross-Country Skiing / O. Sandbakk, H. Holmberg // International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. – 2014. – No. 9. – P.117-121