The purpose of the research. To use the means of therapeutic physical exercises as a basis for development, theoretical and experimental justification of methods of comprehensive correction of physical fitness of primary school-age children with mental retardation in view of the inclusive education. Methods and organization of the research. In our work we used the following research methods: analysis and synthesis of scientific and methodic literature, pedagogical observation, pedagogical experiment, testing, and mathematical statistics. Results of the research and discussion. The article focused on the problem of delivery of adaptive physical education classes for children with mental retardation in view of the inclusive educational process. The objective is achieved on the basis of requirements of the Federal State educational standard of a new generation at the after-school classes. It has been determined that primary school-age children with mental retardation have lower level of physical development and physical fitness in comparison with their peers with no deviations. Experimental technique has been developed with the advent of inclusive education considering the essence of a major disease and individually typological peculiarities of children personality. It includes pedagogical motivational affect, methods and means aimed at promotion of physical fitness. Implementation of experimental technique contributed to the increasing growth rate of physical development indicators and motor skills of children with mental retardation. Conclusion. While carrying out pedagogical research we revealed that schoolchildren with mental retardation who had been following our technique showed positive alterations of indicators of physical fitness together with indicators of physical development. The analysis of data obtained has confirmed that innovation technique significantly affected correction of physical development and motor skills of primary school-age children with mental retardation with the advent of inclusive education.
- Andreev V.V. Fominykh A.V. Competence of APC specialist and problems of his preparation for an inclusive educational environment of an educational institution (on the example of the Republic of Khakasiia). Adaptive physical culture [Adaptivnaia fizicheskaia kultura], 2017, no. 4, pp. 25-26. (in Russ.).
- Andreev V.V., Morozov A.I. et al. Physical rehabilitation of students with disabilities by means of therapeutic exercises at physical education classes : manual. Naberezhnye Chelny, NGPU Publ., 2017, 95 p.
- Gamirova E.I., Konovalov I.E. Implementation of the principle of integration of educational areas in preschool educational institutions, within the framework of the Federal state educational standard, on the example of physical culture. Historical and socio-educational thought [Istoricheskaia i sotsialno-obrazovatelnaia mysl], 2015, vol.7, no. 5, iss.2, pp. 198-202. (in Russ.).
- Evseeva O.E., Evseev S.P. Inclusive sports. Adaptive physical culture [Adaptivnaia fizicheskaia kultura], 2017, no 1, pp. 2-6. (in Russ.).
- Konovalov I.E., Osenkova D.I. Features of preparation of people with disabilities for getting higher education. Theory and practice of social development [Teoriia i praktika obshchestvennogo razvitiia], 2015, no. 13, pp. 14-17. (in Russ.).
- Mastiukova E.M., Moskovkina A.G. Family education of children with deviations : guidelines for stud. of higher ed. institutions. Ed. by V. I. Sileverstov. Moscow, VLADOS, 2003, 408 p.
- Orinchuk V.A., Fomicheva E.N. Physical culture celebrations as a method of development of a positive attitude towards adaptive physical education classes. Adaptive Physical Culture [Adaptivnaia fizicheskaia kultura], 2017, no. 1, pp. 11-15. (in Russ.).
- Teaching children with deviations using the technology of integrated education with internal differentiation in general education class: guidelines. Comp. by L.E. Shevchuk, E.V. Reznikova. Cheliabinsk, IIUMTs «Education» Publ., 2006, 144 p.
- Approximate adapted basic general education program of primary general education for students with mental retardation: approved by the Federal educational and methodical association for general education (protocol № 4/15 dated 22 December 2015).
- Kharchenko L.V. Social protection of disabled people: study guide. Omsk, SibGUFK Publ., 2009, 138 p. (in Russ.).
- Różańska L. [Różnicaklasyintegracyjnej w szkolemasowej]. Portal edukacyjny.[Electronic resource]. – URL: www.edukacja.edux.pl/p-7192-roznica-klasy-integracyjnej-wszkole-masowej. php.
- Schmolze C. [Coeducation in sport lessons: needs and possibilities of differentiation].Saarbrücken, VDM Verlag Dr. med. Müller, 2007. 76 p.
- Schwerdtfeger I.C. [Group work and internal differentiation]. Berlin, 2005, 192 p.
- [Sports Science and Schuisport: Trends and Orientations; collected contributions; Trend Reports]. DeutscherSportlehrerverband e. V., DSLV, Schomdorf, Hofmann, 2010, 64 p.
- Winter E., O’Raw P. [Literature Review of the Principles and Practices relating to Inclusive Education for Children with Special Educational Needs]National Council for Special Education. [Electronic resource]. - URL: www.ncse.ie.